the safety of our students, it is important that drivers/vehicles adhere to all
traffic regulations. We appreciate our adults serving as role models for
our students. Drivers should do the following:
- Slow down and yield for
- Be courteous of others, be
patient, be careful when pulling out of a parking spot
- Do not create double lanes in
the parking lot.
- Keep vehicles moving; drivers
are not permitted to park and wait for students in the driveway of any
parking lot. All vehicles must continue to move through the parking
lot. Parking lots are not loading zones.
- Follow Enter/Exit signs into
all parking lots.
- Do not park in zones painted
- Stay in the car when parking in
a loading zone.
- Only park in handicapped spaces
if you have a placard or sticker displayed.
Students are not permitted to
jaywalk. For the safety of our students, we ask that parents/guardians
direct their child to use the crosswalks on Dakota and Armstrong and in the